BoviPure™ is the better way to separate and purify bovine spermatozoa. In combination with BoviDilute, BoviPure improves the fertility and viability of bovine sperm for best-in-show results with best-inclass service, from Spectrum Technologies.
- Colloidal silical particles coated with silane, in an isotonic salt solution
- Unopened bottles have a shelf-life of 2 years
- pH of 7.4 – 7.8 at room temperature and at 37°C
- Low endotoxin levels
- Terminally sterilized by autoclaving
- Bottles are made of borosilicate glass and silicone stoppers with tamper-evident seals
- Bottles and stoppers have been M.E.A. tested
- Silane-coated silica
- Calcium ions
- Chloride ions
- Potassium ions
- Sodium ions
- Purified water
Storage and stability
Store unopened bottles at 2 – 40°C, avoid temperatures above or below these values. Under these conditions BoviPure™ or BoviDilute™ have a shelf life of 2 years. The expiry date is shown the labels.