ABT RINSING SOLUTION is used for rinsing embryo collection filters after the collection procedure is completed. ABT’s formulation is the same as our ABT Complete Flush but excludes PVA to help avoid foaming during use making embryo searching more efficient by not having to wait for the bubbles to clear. Using the same basic formula from flushing to rinsing means that embryos are kept in the same base solution as they were collected in. Using ultra‐purified water as a base, this solution is filtered to 0.2uM so there is no need for additional filtering before use. ABT products are all manufactured in a cleanroom environment and go thru strict quality control practices ensuring consistency and quality from lot to lot.
• Excludes PVA to avoid foaming
• Contains Gentamycin as an antibiotic
• Animal origin free & 100% traceable components
• Tight quality control standards equals consistent results
• Durable EVA packaging with a spike port and non‐latex needle septum removable cap
• Made in the USA with two decades of experience