iSpermR Semen Evaluation
In side by side comparisons with CASA system, Nucleocounter
and Hemacytomer counts verify accuracy of
iSperm motility and concentration readings.
iSperm is a user friendly, portable unit that rapidly calculates concentration,
progressive motility, total motility and number of doses and extender needed.
Wide User Range
Based on the affordability of the iSperm, small operations can gain accuracy
and effiencies that have previously only been
available with CASA systems.
- Fast calculation of Concentration, Total and Progressive Motility and total doses (10 seconds per sample).
- Portable, compact design allows for easy integration into any system.
- Compatible with iPad Mini 4 or iPad Mini 5 (not included, due to the optics needed, iSperm ONLY works with iPad Mini 4 or iPad Mini 5)
- Heater prevents any cold shock, heates up in under a minute.
- Mares owners can analyze the stallions semen before insemination with out expensive equipment and send the results to stallion owners, only 7.5ul are needed.
- Free phone/FaceTime set up help.
Watch the iSperm How to Videos
Concentration of Sperm (million/ml)
Total Motility (%)
Progressive Motility (%)
Volume of Extender (ml)
Number of Doses
It is recommended to dilute the sample to:
15-450mill/ml for concentration (optimized at 30-60mill/ml)
15-450mill/ml for total motility accuracy (optimized at 30-60mill/ml)
15-100mill/ml for progressive motility (optimized at 30-60mill/ml)
Comes with 50 sampling chips (1 chip is needed for each analysis), stand and heater. For extra chips order Here.
Species avaiable are Equine, Poultry, Caprine, Bovine, and Canine. The base price of $2,200 includes 1 app. If you are interested in aditional apps with your iSperm please metion which app in the comments section at check out. Additional apps are $850.
DOES NOT INCLUDE IPAD for $2200
**If you choose the option with the iPad please add in the comments during check out your Apple ID and password. We will not be able to set it up with out. Thank you
See iSperm Sampling Methods for help deciding if you would like to order the 100ul pipettor