XC Series (Cryo Exchange) Vapor Shippers
The Worthington Industries Cryo Exchange (CX) Series of vapor shippers is designed to safely transport biological samples and other materials at cryogenic temperatures.
Storage temperatures inside the shipping chamber remain at approximately -1900C until the liquid nitrogen evaporates from the adsorbent material.
Cryo Shipper Features:
- Advanced Concept Adsorbent enables faster charging
- Compliant with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations for Open Cryogenic Receptacles (PI202-Packaging Instruction 202).
- Dependable, strong necktube design and ribbed, high strength aluminum body
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times
- Temperature loggers available for all models
- Lockable lids for sample security during transport
- Optional lightweight, protective, hard-shell shipping cases
CX100: 17 Working Days, Holds 280 in canes/800 Bulk 1/2ml Straws
CXR100: 11 Working Days, Holds 280 in canes/800 Bulk 1/2ml Straws
Shipping Case, Hard Shell (fits both)