- Outperforms the Competition
- Optimum Cooling Rate
- Costs Less to Ship
- High-Tech ControliQ Technology
- Environmentally Friendly
- Incudes Syringes w/caps and coolant bricks
Great links and more info below
EquiSAVER Against Competition, Summer Conditions For 24 Hours
UC Davis Study
EquiSAVER VS Equitainer Pictures
EquiSURE VS Equitainer
EquiSaver Shipping Saving vs Equitainer
The EquiSaver disposable equine semen transporter from IntegriTemp uses the latest in cold chain shipping technology to bring you a reliable and affordable option not previously available. From its smaller profile, to the ControliQ ThermaLast bags, to the ultra-insulating ControliQ box liners, every component will help save you money on shipping costs and give you peace of mind knowing the samples will arrive safely at the right temperature.
- EquiSaver is smaller than your average shipper! It has a 5 lbs. dimensional weight compared to the competition which can save up to $10 per shipment.
- High-tech ControliQ Thermalast bags with reflective metallized coating for radiant heat reflectivity and excellent vapor barrier protection.
- Ultra-insulating ControliQ box liners made from select, purified biodegradable recycled cotton textile fibers encased in special biodegradable film.
- Custom molded syringe and jar tray for superior protection of the semen in transit and when removed from the package.
- 2 ControliQ brick coolant packs for temperature control in all seasons.
- Also provided with the unit is your choice of 2 syringes or 2 Jars with 4 Whirl-Pak® bags each. You can also use the same box with 50ml conical tubes.
- Corrugated outer box with secure locking flaps.
The IntegriTemp line of Cooled Semen Shippers (EquiSaver, EquiSure and EquiSure Reusable) has been percision tested. There are no secrets here, only the best for our clients. If the sustained outside temperatures will be below 40 degrees or above 95 degrees, we suggest using the EquiSure. No other line of shippers will protect your hard work better.
Dim: 13.5 x 9.25 x 6.25"
**Also available with Jars instead of Syringes if you prefer to bag the samples you are shipping, PLEASE WRITE "JARS" in the check out comments.***
Pallet of 80: $ 21 each
135: $ 20.50 each. Call to order
THERE IS A FEW EXTRA DAY LEAD TIME DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, PLEASE ORDER WITH PLENTY OF TIME.
It is recommended, for case sizes of 12 or more, ordering the case of extra coolant bricks for your first order. To be able and keep extra bricks at room temp or in the refrigerator to save you time during those busy breeding day mornings.
"I had always used the same box to ship our stallion's semen in. When shipping to Washington or Oregon, once in a while, I would get a vet saying the semen motility could be higher. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong, as my semen I kept back here was excellent. It had to be in the shipping. When I saw Breeder's Choice had a new shipping box, I called immediately and ordered some to try. The vets have been impressed with the quality of the semen they got, that I have gotten at least 10 calls telling me how great it was to work with good semen when breeding the mares and motility was 85+! The only thing I did different was use the new box. I love the way it is padded, you have the choice of how you cool it by using the 2 cooling bricks and it has a silver thermalast lining bag that keeps everything at the temperature it should be. Needless to say, I sold my old boxes and ordered more of the EquiSaver Boxes. I've also called my friends that have stallions and told them about them. The icing on the cake is that, it costs me about 20.00 less to send it! Thank you Breeder's Choice~!! You've made this stallion owner VERY HAPPY!"