The world's safest equine surfacing!
Picture courtesy of Select Breeders Southwest
Pavesafe interlocking rubber pavers and wall tiles have been installed nationwide in prominent breeding stables and race tracks, including:
Churchill Downs, Keeneland Racecourse, Belmont Park, Del Mar and Select Breeders SW
- Ideal for parade and saddling areas, barn corridors,
service roads, stalls, wash bays, and breeding sheds.
- Extreme durability with comfort and resilience
- Extra shock absorption and protection; particularly in breeding and wash- bay areas
- Safe footing, slip-resistant when wet with the industry's highest co-efficient of friction
- Helps to control bacteria and dust
- Easy to install and maintain interlocking pavers, square tiles, and wall tiles
- Can be adhered or loose laid depending on sub base
- Either permanently adhered outdoors or loose-laid indoors
- Low cost and environmentally-friendly, Made from nearly 100% recycled tire rubber
# Outstanding performance and longevity
Grey, Forest Green, Terra Cotta, Black
|Size: ||7 3/4" x 6 1/4"|
|Coverage: ||3.42 pavers/sq. ft. |
|Thickness: ||7/8" (1.25 lb each)7/8" must be glued down (Not available in Grey)|
1 3/4" (2.5 lb. each)
Pricing per sq foot:
7/8" Terra Cotta or Black: $4.03/sq ft.
1 3/4" Terra Cotta or Black: $6.61/sq ft.
7/8" Forest Green (Not available in grey): $4.43/sq ft.
1 3/4" Grey or Forest green: $7.30/sq ft.
Must Glue down 7/8" Pavers.
Glue for 7/8" comes in 2 or 4 gallons: $34.50/gallon (1 gallon covers 65sq ft.)
All Ecore International flooring is guaranteed by Ecore International to be free from manufacturing defects on both material and workmanship for 3 years under normal non-abusive conditions.
Price listed is per square foot. Call today to order and get a freight quote. ***Please allow 1 week to process this item, due to special shipping